09 Dec Immediate Need! Full-Time/Perm Enterprise Architect in San Antonio, TX
Enterprise Architect- Click here to apply!
Terms: Permanent Hire / Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: San Antonio, TX (relocation assistance available)
Work Status: Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Benefits: Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with matching) and Life/ Insurance and more
Job Description: iSymmetry, a leading provider of on-demand IT consulting and recruiting services, has an immediate need for an Enterprise Architect for a Direct Hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX. We are offering relocation assistance to assure we locate the best IT talent.
The Enterprise Architect provides technical expertise in the development and implementation of technology solutions. Utilizes technical expertise to define secure, highly reliable integration strategies for internal applications and external customer systems. Interfaces with Security, Network, Web, Api, Mobile and Infrastructure teams on designing and implementing secure, scalable solutions to support new and existing applications and services. Leads projects requiring multidisciplinary approaches and collaboration with cross functional teams and business users.
- Architects scalable, highly available solutions.
- Captures the as-is operational state and works with team members to define the to-be state.
- Oversees adherence to architecture and strategy in design processes.
- Engages with external vendors to evaluate products and lead proof of concept development
- Defines secure, highly reliable integration strategies for internal applications and external customer systems
- Interfaces with security, network, web, api, mobile and infrastructure teams on designing and implementing secure, scalable solutions to support new and existing applications and services
- Leads, coaches, and mentors other team members. Performs cross-training and facilitates information sharing among team members
- Recommends and establishes new software development, testing and documentation standards
- Monitors and ensures compliance of architectural and development standards
- Identifies and recommends new technologies, architectures, processes and tools to increase the development team’s efficiency and productivity, lower application maintenance costs and maximize quality and performance
- Works with the business and development management to clarify business requirements and provide effective technical designs aligning with industry best practices
- Works with multiple products and technologies at all tiers of the application architecture to guide the design and implementation of innovative, scalable and robust solutions
- Prefer candidates with prior experience in Healthcare insurance, retail and/or manufacturing backgrounds in a multiplatform multi-device environment
Works with cross-functional teams to assess current state weaknesses and performance impacts and recommends design changes to existing platform.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in enterprise projects within the architectural domain
- Enterprise Architect with the ability to develop solutions across multiple platforms/languages such as .NET, Java, and C++, and within different lines of business
- Experience with security and databases are a plus
- SOA Integration experience
- Comfortable both architecting solutions and being hands-on going through the entire SDLC
- Proven experience delivering highly available high performance solutions
- Deep knowledge of design patterns and OO design principles
- Working within waterfall as well as a Scrum or agile development environment
- Mentoring, coaching and leading other technical team members
- Architects solutions across multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components
- Expertise in developing and architecting solutions in a collaborative environment, as well as significant experience in multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components.
Education: Preferred bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination or experience and education.
Click here to apply!
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (678) 292-0086.