19 Nov NEW Perm/Direct Hire Role! HRIS Integration Specialist (Workday)- San Antonio, TX
- Develop working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients.
- Share knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Design, develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Create detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process designs.
- Translate requirements into programming specifications.
- Code and test program changes, created or installed.
- Review project requests and recommends action to be taken.
- Complete all required documentation to meet department standards.
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Understanding client business requirements and translating into technical deliverables.
- Driving conversion scope discussions to ensure client requirements are met.
- Supporting the Conversion Consultant to ensure that data is converted into Workday to meet client requirements.
- Supporting the Conversion Consultant in conversion validation meetings.
- Working with the Project Manager in determining the most appropriate conversion schedule.
- Performing the role of project leader when needed.
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA & PCI).
- Analyze applications, reports and integrations to optimize system performance.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, and support. Perform research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures.
- Adhere to standards, controls and conducts quality assurance over programs before migration to production.
- Perform program configuration/modification and set-up activities for the Workday HRIS Application.
- Develop and maintain software configuration management tools to support configuration identification control.
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and deepening skill set within conversions and integrations.
- Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel projects.
- Three (3) plus years of interface/integration application development experience on ERP Applications with third party vendors.
- Experience with ERP software using spreadsheet templates to import/export data for further processing.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in Excel Macros preferred.
- Strong Analysis and Design skills.
- Expertise in web service technologies.
- Expertise in Workday Studio or other ERP with best practice knowledge of Assemblies, Templates, and Business Processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Workday or other ERP applications and has current with emerging technologies.
- Ability to convert files or process files in required formats to support conversions.
- Experience and understanding of integration points with Payroll, HR, and other ERP Modules.
- Experience with Performance / Load / Stress tolerant design.
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience with software development; Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Experience with SFTP transports of data files.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, HTML5, XML, XSLT, .Net and web service technology is preferred.
- Experience with SaaS/Software as a Service, Cloud Computing Solutions.
- Ability to interact with technical work groups and business partners in a positive and productive manner to accomplish project goals.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written skills.
Preferred bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination or experience and education.
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 678-292-0086 OR Click here to apply!