19 Nov We’re hiring! Full-Time/Perm Senior Network Engineer (Austin, TX)
Location: Austin, TX
Work Status: Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. (US Citizens)
The Senior Network Engineer’s role is to ensure that industry best practices and methodologies are applied to design, deployment and operations of the company’s network infrastructure.
- Design and deploy networks utilizing industry best practices
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Create Low Level and High Level design documents in accordance with standards.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer managed hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee/perform new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Assist pre-sales as needed with hardware bill of materials and scopes of work.
Position Requirements: (Must Have)
- VM Ware
- Palo Alto
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Click to apply!
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com or call (678) 292-0083 OR firstname.lastname@example.org or call (678) 292-0061.